Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Frozen Greek Yogurt Adventures and Almost Fabulous Arms!

Hello, all! Here to report on the outcome of my frozen Greek yogurt snack excursion!

So, I told you about how I made the bars and how I also blended it up and put it into popsicle form! Well, I'm here to say...

...the bars are fantastic!!! All I had to do was sit them on the counter for a bit to thaw out until I could slice them and WOW. So delicious. One small square bar lasted me well until lunch! Fabulous. I'll shout it from the rooftops- EASIEST RECIPE EVER. SO DELICIOUS. TRY IT TRY IT TRY IT!!!

And now for the popsicle... I had a small problem with taking the popsicles out of the popsicle trays... so I haven't had these yet. I thought I could try putting the tray in warm water to help it pull away from the sides, but that involved me putting down my frozen and delicious breakfast bar so I will save this experiment for another day!

In addition to my favorite new recipe, I also come bearing good news! For the first time in a long time, I have noticed some slight definition in my arms!!! Exciting stuff!! It's been a very sore day from my Jillian Michaels experience, but when I got off work after a long and busy day, I looked down, and there it was- a slight dip that was once a long marshmallow shape in between my tricep and my elbow. MOTIVATION, PEOPLE! MOTIVATION! You best believe I'm going to keep going with all of these workouts! Clearly, I'm doing something right! I encourage you all to suck it up, get past the soreness, and give yourself a new reason to be excited about your body!!! It feels awesome.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment